Adjusting climate control
Learn how you and your passengers can ride comfortably by adjusting the climate control system options. Using dual zone automatic temperature controls (if equipped), the cabin temperature can be set separately for the driver and passenger, synced for both positions or automatically controlled.
How do I use the automatic operation feature?
This available feature controls the fan speed, air delivery, air conditioning and recirculation in order to heat or cool the vehicle to the desired temperature. When AUTO is lit, all four functions operate automatically. Each function can also be manually set and the selected setting is displayed.
1. Set the temperature. Allow the system time to stabilize.
2. Press AUTO.
3. Adjust the temperature as needed for best comfort.
How do I sync the driver and passenger temperatures?
With available SYNC, the driver and passenger temperature settings can be easily synchronized.
1. Press Sync to link the passenger temperature setting to the driver setting.
2. The SYNC indicator light will turn on.
3. When the passenger setting is adjusted, SYNC will be interrupted, and the SYNC indicator light will turn off.
Click here to learn more.
Welcome to the Courtesy Chevrolet blog – your place for Chevrolet news and reviews. Brought to you by Courtesy Chevrolet.
Phone: (619) 373-1641
Click map to enlarge
Centrally located at 750 Camino Del Rio, North San Diego, CA 92108
Click here for our hours
Produced by 72 Advertising