Get better gas mileage with regular vehicle maintenance.
Help improve gas mileage with routine maintenance on your vehicle.
Click here to view our service offers.
We are so lucky to have you all as customers. Wishing you the luck of the Irish this St. Patty's Day and all the year through! Thank you for your continued patronage.
Chevrolet provided a glimpse of the all-electric Chevrolet Blazer SS, which will be the first Chevy EV to feature a performance SS model. The all-electric Blazer SS will make its debut later this year and will be available in spring 2023.
Miles and miles you can count on.
With engines equipped with fuel-saving enhancements like available stop/start technology — as well as efficient all-electric and diesel options — Chevrolet offers a wide array of vehicles including many with EPA-estimated 28 MPG highway or better to take you far down whatever road you happen to be on.
The all-electric Bolt EV offers an EPA-estimated range of 259 miles on a full charge. And with over 40,000 compatible charging stations to choose from, it’s easy to decide is where you’re going next.
Want to get the most out of every gallon? The 2021 Malibu offers an EPA-estimated 36 MPG highway, thanks to a turbocharged 1.5L engine with fuel-saving features like Variable Valve Timing, Direct Injection and stop/start technology.
Chevrolet SUVs offer capability and comfort with efficiency to match, like the nimble Trax, offering up to 31 MPG highway.† And when equipped with an available first-in-class Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I-6 engine, the All-New 2021 Tahoe is the most fuel-efficient full-size SUV in its class, offering up to 28 MPG highway.
When paired with the available Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever offers power and capability along with a best-in-class 33 MPG highway. And with best-in-class towing and a class-leading 30 MPG highway, Colorado offers power and efficiency along with midsize versatility.
Click here to view inventory.
Make it your own.
For very well-qualified buyers
$1,000 Accessory Allowance
when you purchase with eligible accessories
1. Must take new retail delivery of a 2021 Silverado 1500, 2022 Silverado 1500 LTD, or 2021/2022 Silverado HD or Colorado with eligible GM or Associated Accessories by 4/4/22. Accessory purchase must be equal to or more than $1,000 MSRP. Excludes tax and installation. Not available with some other offers.
2. Length of contract limited. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers may not qualify. Not available with lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 4/4/22.
3. Must take new retail delivery of a 2022 Silverado 1500 LTD with eligible GM or Associated Accessories by 4/4/22. Accessory purchase must be equal to or more than $1,000 MSRP. Excludes tax and installation. Not available with some other offers.
4. Must take new retail delivery of a 2022 Silverado HD with eligible GM or Associated Accessories by 4/4/22. Accessory purchase must be equal to or more than $1,000 MSRP. Excludes tax and installation. Not available with some other offers.
5. Must take new retail delivery of a 2022 Colorado with eligible GM or Associated Accessories by 4/4/22. Accessory purchase must be equal to or more than $1,000 MSRP. Excludes tax and installation. Not available with some other offers.
The First-Ever All-Electric Silverado
The only EV truck that combines 4-Wheel Steer, a Multi-Flex Midgate, and up to a GM-estimated 400-mile range on a full charge.* And the only way to reserve it is at Chevy.com.
*First edition RST GM-estimated range on a full charge based on current capability of analytical projection consistent with SAE J1634 revision 2017 – MCT. Actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, and how you use and maintain your vehicle. EPA estimates not yet available.
Click here to learn more about the First-Ever All-Electric Silverado EV
MOST ACDELCO GOLD (ACDELCO PROFESSIONAL) FRONT BRAKE PADS INSTALLED
24 Months/Unlimited Mile Warranty**
Coupon Code: 203
Why is it important?
Need new brake pads?
Click here to schedule your appointment with our Service Center today!
*Installation and rotor inspection included. Turning or replacing rotors, all other services, and tax extra. Excludes high performance brake pads and some vehicles. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional. **Please see your dealer to learn more about the warranty part details and qualifications.
Welcome to the Courtesy Chevrolet blog – your place for Chevrolet news and reviews. Brought to you by Courtesy Chevrolet.
Phone: (619) 373-1641
Click map to enlarge
Centrally located at 750 Camino Del Rio, North San Diego, CA 92108
Click here for our hours
Produced by 72 Advertising